meiandmyself

meiandmyself
.
.
.
.
.
.


" LA MENTE E' COME UN PARACADUTE:

FUNZIONA SOLO SE SI APRE "


A. EINSTEIN

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

mercoledì 13 agosto 2008

to leave



My life is brilliant.

My life is brilliant.

My love is pure.


I saw an angel.

Of that I'm sure.

She smiled at me on the subway. She was with another man.

But I won't lose no sleep on that, 'Cause I've got a plan.



You're beautiful. You're beautiful. You're beautiful, it's true.

I saw your face in a crowded place,

And I don't know what to do, 'Cause I'll never be with you.




Yeah, she caught my eye,
As we walked on by.
She could see from my face that I was,
Flying high, Fucking high,




And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end.



There must be an angel with a smile on her face,

When she thought up that I should be with you.




But it's time to face the truth,
I will never be with you



( Beautiful - James Blunt )

2 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

Leggo anche che hai postato e postato...romantico lupo cattivo!!!

besitossss

abdallah amennou ha detto...

Come avete intenzione è grande il tuo blog. Rave a vostra conoscenza
Abdellah www.monmona.canalblog.com