meiandmyself

meiandmyself
.
.
.
.
.
.


" LA MENTE E' COME UN PARACADUTE:

FUNZIONA SOLO SE SI APRE "


A. EINSTEIN

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

giovedì 10 dicembre 2009

REDEMPTION - She Will be (is) loved




ON MY WAY..


.
Old pirates, yes, they rob I
Sold I to the merchant ships,
Minutes after they took I from the bottomless pit
But my hand was made strong by the 'and of the Almighty.
We forward in this generation triumphantly
.

Won't you help to sing these songs of freedom?

'Cause all I ever have: Redemption songs

Redemption songs
.

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery
None but ourselves can free our minds
Have no fear for atomic energy
'Cause none of them can stop the time
How long shall they kill our prophets,
While we stand aside and look?

Ooh! Some say it's just a part of it: We've got to fulfill the book.


Won't you help to sing these songs of freedom?

'Cause all I ever had: Redemption songs


These songs of Freedom

Songs of Freedom


(Bob Marley - Redemption song)





Nessun commento: